Which dietary supplement is best for male hair loss ?
Look on the bright side, male hair loss isn’t the end of the world. Although there are several factors contributing to hair loss, there are some ways to slow down this natural phenomenon. And just because you’ve lost a bit of hair, you’re not going to suddenly go bald overnight. Even if taking a dietary supplement doesn’t always restore your mane to its original crowning glory, it can help slow down your hair loss1 !
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and looking after your hair are the first things you should do to keep your hair in good shape for as long as possible. Taking keratin, 150 mg of capillus veneris extract, vitamins and minerals can help slow down the male hair loss.
Keramax®, natural, patented keratin
Natural extract of capillus veneris for maximum hair growth1
Venus hair fern, from the Latin Adiantum capillus-veneris, is a plant with luxuriant foliage. It was named by the ancient Greeks after Venus, the goddess of love, because her magnificent head of hair reminded them of the plant’s beautiful leaves. “Capillus” means “hair” and “veneris” means “of Venus”2.
The use of capillus veneris extract to boost hair growth was reported as early as the 12th century by Andalusian philosopher Ibn Rushd3, it is also frequently used in traditional Iranian medicine4
Alline proMEN contains Keramax® keratin, a Venus hair fern extract and a combination of eleven vitamins and two minerals – a wide range of ingredients for preventing hair loss1.
Keramax® keratin used in the Alline proMEN dietary supplement is of natural origin and combines all 18 amino acids that make up the keratin molecule. The exclusive process used to extract this keratin protects its complete amino acid composition while also making it soluble, ensuring excellent absorption by the body. It is sourced from 100% natural New Zealand sheep’s wool and is obtained through shearing, so no animals are slaughtered or injured.
Maidenhair fern, from the Latin Adiantum capillus-veneris, is a plant with luxuriant foliage. It was named by the ancient Greeks after Venus, the goddess of love, because her magnificent head of hair reminded them of the plant’s beautiful leaves. “Capillus” means “hair” and “veneris” means “of Venus”4. Venus hair fern extract helps to slow down hair loss1.
- Both beta-carotene, a source of vitamin A, and vitamin B2 contribute to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin A also contributes to the process of cell specialisation, an important stage in the capillary cycle
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron
- Vitamins B2, C and E help to protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6 supports the normal synthesis of cysteine
- Vitamin B9 and vitamin B6 contribute to the normal metabolism of homocysteine
- Vitamin B8 helps to keep your hair healthy
- Vitamin B9 is important for the normal synthesis of amino acids and is also involved in the cell division process, another important stage of the capillary cycle
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the cell division process
Alline proMEN contains two minerals that play an essential role in maintaining a normal hair growth cycle.
- Zinc contributes to the proper metabolism of vitamin A, supports normal synthesis of proteins (such as keratin), protects cells from oxidative stress and helps keep hair and nails healthy
- Iron helps transport oxygen around the body